Saturday 11 April 2015

Dreaming Outloud.

Do you ever have this kind of feeling that you want it so bad you can't do anything (even eat or  study) but thinking about it all day long? That's my problem now. I love fitness, I do it almost everyday but I have this one passion, strong one, even stronger than my true love towards fitness, **cewahh which is to be a businesswoman. I'm swear to god if I didn't go into medical field I'll take business or something like business field, financial and stuff, well, I don't know much. 

The point is I want to be a businesswoman so freaking bad I don't know why. Maybe since I were in the secondary school I've involved a lot in jualan mingguan, sold everything from the persatuan and stuff. Maybe? I don't know where this spirit came from. I read books about business thingy, articles and a lot of experiences from the businessman/woman and entrepreneurs on earth that makes me really want to be like them. So bad.
I just can't get over this, not yet. 

So, I need to get back to the reality, I am a student, still. I have to focus hard on my study. The worst part is I have an exam soon, really soon I didn't study anything, yet (cekik myself). Sorry mom if you read this, sometimes I've been so lazy I could sleep all day long until my friend will trying to wake me up and said meera are you died? 

Indeed, you can dream anything guys, even you can dream to be a prime minister one day, it's not wrong, AT ALL. But for this moment I have a bigger 'task' to finish first which is study and pass this medical course *yawn* 
Dont get me wrong, I loveeeee to be a doctor but you know, there's bitch in me that keep telling me that to be a businesswoman is more fancy than to be a doctor, LOL.

Thanks guys for reading, and now I'm relieved.
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment