Sunday 2 November 2014

Not so random to be an awesome..

The title is not related at all with my post actually, what I want to share is I just finished my second paper of Internal Medicine today. 2 down and 6 to go (this is the real deal)! Yeayy (?) So my paper today is a written essay and multiple choice question. It was quite tough though, but yeah, every year the questions are so tough for me, not to say that I am used to it, but yeah, this is what I needed to survive and to become a doctor. One year and another half left, and I am officially done with my degree, InsyaAllah. I know every course in this world is so difficult though, and yeah, I know of course you do feel what I feel don't you? Especially for those who are still a student like me. Keep going guys do not quit! Oh btw for those who are reading my blog, I thank you for spending your precious time for this. I really  didn't expect and thank you so much again.

 Sorry for not helping much as now I am struggling for my final exams. No routine workout I do in this moment because I have no time to do so, even I have no time to eat. It has usually happened to me and to my friends as well, especially when we are in the final exam's mood. So what I do is I eat good food, drink a lot of plain water, avoid refined sugar and fatty food. Anyway, I am so lucky because I am not a fan of those sugary foods or a fatty food. Since I started my healthy diet I don't feel to eat those types of foods, indeed they are so delicious I can't deny, but yeah, I don't eat those kind of foods as much as I did before.  For those who want to start a diet program, try  to avoid this kind of food first (and hopefully forever), as much as possible, I beg.

Do you know that sugary and high calorie food like excess carbohydrates and oily foods can increase the risk to get cancer. Do you know that we all have this cancer cells in our body? Yes, definitely we do have it. One of the factors that make this cancer cell to proliferate is those bad foods that I mentioned  previously. Believe me.

 In the previous post I did share a link about sugar and it did mention about the relation between sugar and cancer. So for those who are not watching, let's make this short, glucose or sugar is the 'food' for the cancer cell in our body to 'grow' and to be 'active' inspite of the other factors like genetic, irradiation, stress and smoking cigarette. So prevention is better than cure right? Sounds cliche, but cliche's things do work every time, that's why it is cliche. ahha

The other thing I do is I drink green tea and lemon ginger tea like almost everyday. Yes, everyday because I love the taste so much. Do you know that green tea can make you distress? So yeah, it works for me and may work for you too. Please, please try it first and you will understand what I mean by 4 to 5 cups per day. Sounds crazy, but yeah. I did. Oh, I put some honey in my green tea too, and I promise you it tastes so magnificently good. That is why my body weight is not increasing even though I don't work out anymore, because of the green tea (and few factors like not eating much and etc, its like lazy to eat and stuff, stuff like... Ok)

Since I didn't do any workout for past 3 weeks, I think my body did change in the form of consistency. Can I say that? Consistency? Anyway, what I mean is I have no more those muscles line and etc, if you do work out like me you'll know exactly what I mean. All become shrunken, and fading away. It's okay for me because our body, tends to change that way when we are not doing physical exercises anymore but it will appear back I promise. The key is to start to do the workout consistently. I will postponed until I finish my final exam, which is in December. I can't wait! It feels like forever.

So, dear reader, do some improvement in your eating habits because it does bring a lot of changes in your future, in the form of health, especially because having a good health is so priceless, unless you are lucky enough to be healthy for the rest of your life in spite of eating bad food every day. I do learn about many diseases related to eating habits like cancer, heart attack, hypertension and many more and I hope I can share every detail about the diseases here, unfortunately I am not a text book. So I'm just sharing the main and easiest point for you to practice it in your daily life. I didn't say that I'll be healthy forever, but prevention is better than? Yes, true. At least I try and you too can try it too! (More to 'you have to!' actually but masing masing la kan. No pressure)

Thanks again for reading until the end, god bless you.
 I think I need a long, deep sleep because I have an exam soon. Nuit ! xx

Oh, before that, here is a few pictures that I really want to share with you.
My friends and I went out for some fresh air after our first paper last week, look at  our zombified face!  Actually, I don't care since it was a Halloween's night so yeah.. Coincidentally...

Happy Halloween everyone !




The awesome part of Egypt 




No comments:

Post a Comment