Thursday 27 November 2014

Merdeka (Independent) day for me !

Now listening : selah sue - fyah fyah 
It's always been my favourite song since ever.
 Hello guys! So finally I've finished my final exam! It was like the best feeling everrrr. Hopefully my doctors LOVE my answers and they can give me high marks, ameen. Pray for me guys. This year is so long for me as it took one year and a half to finish it. It's been my second winter and I just finished my semester, does it take too long? Yes, definitely it does. Hands down. So I have another 1 year to finish my studies. I can't wait! Oh, by the way, medical course in Egypt  took 6th years of studies not as in Malaysia and I believe most of the countries too, that need 5 years to finish medical school. I don't know how does the system runs, but I am pretty sure that I don't care about it and I enjoyed every bit of my day studying in Egypt since it's been five years I'm living here, I think that Egypt is a pretty exotic country, really. 

So, as I've told you in my previous post that I'll start back my routine workout, and thus today is the day, the best day ever. I miss doing the workout so bad even I've lost almost 70% of my stamina but who cares. I need to get back in shape. I did intense cardio today because my fat seems already took over my muscles which is so not cool. It took only 30 minutes because I can't proceed it anymore, how sad it was haha. I believe that it's normal for all of us too, for those who had left the workout for so long, or for those who just about to start workout/ exercises/ aerobic / zumba and etc. Yes it's so difficult to start especially for the first time. First time is usually the hardest, trust me. It's like you have to wake up so sudden while you're in deep sleep. Yeah, pretty hard though.

This morning after I woke up, I knew that I have to workout and I felt so lazy like I am the laziest person on earth to get off my bed. That's post-examination syndrome I believe. So how could I get the strength to do my routine?  As you know, I love watching the models, fashion show, pretty celebrities and stuff. So I decided to watch Victoria Secret's commercial this morning, I picked up randomly in YouTube and watched all the commercials even though I'd watched them like almost 10 times. So as usual, a person like me is so easily get affected by the model's body and stuff, so that goes my motivational strength. Yeah, it sounds easy right, just let me watch models or scroll their pictures in instagram, later on I will workout like a beast. So you can try it too. You can search any models that you love like Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes or even Natalia Vosianova, they are inspiring much despite of they're already have kids but still they look smoking hot. Like what?

Doutzen Kroes, mom of two. 





Let's forget about the models shall we? We are not them, we have our own story and our own life right? But it's not wrong to look up for them if you need strength like I did and hopefully it'll work for you too. The most important things is you yourself. Your willingness to do it or not to do it. To stay fit and to lose weight. To commit with regular exercises and to eat healthy. As I said previously, it's always the hardest when it goes to the ' first time' but trust me it'll get easier when you do it repeatedly.

So, dear reader, there goes my post examination day. I also did some cleaning because you know books are everywhere and so did the dust. I am so happy that I've finished my fifth year and I have 7 days of semester break then my final year will get started. Yes 7 days holiday. Sleep is my priority now as I've lost hours of my sleep since last month. The bed looks 10 times more attractive than before. I guess I need to sleep now. So guys, hope you too have a great weekend and a great holiday! Do not forget to stay active and healthy ! God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment