Thursday 18 December 2014

Beauty and the Beast

Hello folks! its been a while right? I cant exactly brain what happened to me but the minute I finished my exam yet I find myself waking up early again for class! All hail med school ! Anyway glad the storm of non stop exam has passed. Have all the reasons the smile again cause I can literally pin myself to those beloved routines. Ahh the good days!


Everyone knows the story, its the story where we were put to sleep. The story of the unimaginable irony where an ugly dude gets to hang out with the beauty pigeon. Even better they got married. I wont tell the story twice. Its only the idea that we need. How do you create the version of beauty from your 'beast' version or monster shall I say? blimey!

 
The journey isn't that easy. It literally takes everything. Times, sweat, sleep, comfy couch, chocolate molten lava ice cream, red velvet cupcakes damn it. However guys, you can still have a pleasant life. It just requires effort, some research and hell yeah commitment. Let me show you the beast version of me so all of you ladies and gents actually know that I mean serious business.




1st year wasn't so memorable innit



The ugly truth is in fact our modern society only accepts beauty unfortunately. So, its more likely I say CHANGE and UPDATE yourself. When? NOW. Don't wait for the condition to get tiny miny better cause it wont. Get off the couch and run. I did and I'm not stopping anytime soon cause I'm enjoying every bits of it. Halting will only invite nightmares.

 
Once you have the gut, go with it. Yes it takes time but trust me your 'beauty' version will stroll around confidently mind- blowing people. Yes, you are smoking hot now. Beauties cannot be afraid to separate themselves from the crowd. The effort they put into living the best life they can comes with a reward that many others will never receive: The accomplishment of that goal.
Start and inspire! xx



3rd year!





Up and running


No comments:

Post a Comment